Mi Familia. My Family. (Carmen Arismendy)


This past weekend my family and I had a wonderful time with a dear friend of mine who is a freelance photographer, Rozanne Zacarias.  

I have known Rozanne since middle school and she is the same spunky, fun, and easy going person.

We always have a great time together and she was able to capture that on our family pictures in Santa Monica.

Santa Monica, California 6.15.2014






What do you think?

Check out more of her wonderful work at

Rozanne being my model this time.
My hubby and boys acting as background models :)

As always, thank you for reading and sharing my posts.  Feel free to connect or email me, Carmen Arismendy.  I'm a professional Spanish interpreter-translator and founder of eLingual.Net.  I started the eLingual Network because I could not find a fair, no middleman, no job bidding, ethical, and transparent meeting place for translators, interpreters and clients online.  The website is in beta phase and by no means perfect but it's a step in the right direction.
eLingual.Net's mission is to spread happiness worldwide through happy translators, interpreters, and clients.
For the professional translator and interpreter, this means no middleman, no job bidding, the freedom of setting their own fees, having control over their services, and who they choose to work with.
For the clients, this means working directly with ethical and professional translators and interpreters committed to quality and quality.
Join our happy community, let's work together!

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes On Translation And Interpretation

Translator and Interpreter Expertise and Specializations Lists